Laser Hair Removal/Reduction & Skin Rejuvenation
There are so many many clinics & salons offering IPL in Newcastle & Charlestown these days. (IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light, also known as laser therapy)
This is fantastic news for you, because it means that IPL prices in Newcastle have been driven down to an extremely affordable level across the board! Laser Hair Reduction & Skin Rejuvenation have become very popular in recent times due to the many advantages these techniques have over traditional beauty therapies.
If you have decided to go for the more permanent hair removal solution of IPL, you might find yourself asking the following question:
Does it really matter which local business I trust to perform my laser hair removal treatments?
The short answer to this question is yes.
Here are a few helpful tips you should consider when looking to find an IPL professional who will perform your treatment effectively & safely:
1. Equipment / Technology – No matter how skillful or experienced your therapist is, if they’re not using quality laser equipment, you could be wasting your time & your money. Even worse, you could be putting yourself in danger of harmful burns & skin damage.
2. Experience – Make sure your therapist has done the necessary training in IPL administration. At Bodhi, you can rest assured that the therapist performing your treatment has extensive practical experience in all areas of beauty.
3. Skill – This often only comes with experience and is very important. A therapist’s ability to apply IPL carefully & with precision is vital.
4. IPL Prices – When considering your IPL options, don’t always go for the lowest price. We have welcomed many clients who have spent hundreds of dollars on multiple IPL treatments that were ineffective because the ‘cheaper’ provider used poor quality equipment or the therapist was inexperienced in IPL. When this happens, you can often find yourself paying more in the long run, because it takes more treatments to get the desired result.
5. Reputation! It’s always a good idea to ask your friends or family which cosmetic & beauty professionals they would recommend based on their own experiences. This reputation for quality is something that The Bodhi Effect prides itself on. Brooke & her therapists have built a strong loyal base of clients over the years and continue to grow year-on-year due to their continued high quality treatments & friendly service. To read more about Bodhi’s great reputation in Newcastle, check out these Beauty Salon Reviews.